My team spaces disappeared

Andres Cartin May 3, 2022

I had a space for one of our projects on our organization that had a bunch of pages. I last accessed them about 6 months ago. Today I wanted to check the space and atlassian seems to have 'disconnected' my confluence, as when I tried to access confluence, it said "Try now" or something along those lines.

Well, I 'reactivated it', and somehow my spaces are gone. All my pages missing. I am an organization admin and I have no idea what happened, why my spaces were deleted (or archived) and I have no idea how to get them back (apparently, I can only have 1:1 customer support with the paid version). 

Any ideas? This is really frustrating.

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

Hi @Andres Cartin ,

usually, when this problem appears Atlassian team can support you. Please raise a ticket to https://support.atlassian.com

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Andres Cartin May 4, 2022

I have no idea how to raise a ticket. Any time I try to create something, it forwards me to the support site, and when I fill in the specifics, I get the following message. So now I have to upgrade to a paid plan for the possibility to report a bug that's affecting my team on Atlassian's platform?

Capture.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events