Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

My team spaces disappeared

I had a space for one of our projects on our organization that had a bunch of pages. I last accessed them about 6 months ago. Today I wanted to check the space and atlassian seems to have 'disconnected' my confluence, as when I tried to access confluence, it said "Try now" or something along those lines.

Well, I 'reactivated it', and somehow my spaces are gone. All my pages missing. I am an organization admin and I have no idea what happened, why my spaces were deleted (or archived) and I have no idea how to get them back (apparently, I can only have 1:1 customer support with the paid version). 

Any ideas? This is really frustrating.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Andres Cartin ,

usually, when this problem appears Atlassian team can support you. Please raise a ticket to https://support.atlassian.com

Hope this helps,

Fabio

I have no idea how to raise a ticket. Any time I try to create something, it forwards me to the support site, and when I fill in the specifics, I get the following message. So now I have to upgrade to a paid plan for the possibility to report a bug that's affecting my team on Atlassian's platform?

Capture.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

378 views 2 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you