Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My requirement is to embed a slideshare presentation in a confluence page.

Gayathri Karanam June 9, 2017

I tried the steps provided. But the embedded slideshare is not successful. Do you really support slideshare? Please let me know.

3 answers

2 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2017

I was able to embed a slideshare from this sample page only when I used the code from the "embed" field in an html macro. If you are on our Cloud offering that won't be available, though.

Please let me know what steps you were provided to embed the SlideShare presentation and I will try that method.

hagzag October 23, 2018

Any update on this I am using Atlassian Cloud offering and would like to embed a SlideShare presentation ...

Petros Bountis November 2, 2018

Same requirement here:

* Embed SlideShare presentation to Confluence Cloud

Like hagzag likes this
Nar Kumar C_ - Narva Software
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 8, 2020

Hi @hagzag and @Petros Bountis 

You can use our add-on: HTML & Iframe Macro for Confluence for Confluence cloud.

Mukesh Kaushal April 18, 2020

Yeah offcose check here site is to amazing that provide you...

0 votes
Mukesh Kaushal April 18, 2020

I am able  embale the slideshare for firstly you can check these types of business

0 votes
Nar Kumar C_ - Narva Software
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 8, 2020

If you are using Confluence Cloud, you can use our add-on: HTML Macro for Confluence

Simply copy the embed code from Slideshare and save it into HTML/Iframe macro body and your presentation will be embedded in the page. Let us know if you have any issue.

Best,

Kumar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events