In 'Space Settings' to the Confluence project, my user profile has full view/edit access (see attached screen shot).
However, when copy an existing page and try to publish it, I get a message saying I don't have access rights.
I've compared my access rights with other people on project and we have the same.
I've even had another coworker edit my access right by deselecting and then selecting all. still didn't work.
Hello @Ryan Li !
By reading your question I understand that you have been facing issues when you try to publish a specific page that has been copied. Is that correct?
Further, would it be possible for you to perform that same workflow of copying a page and publishing it, with a newly created test page and tell us the results?
Also, here we have a few questions aimed at solving this issue:
- Is this happening in all spaces where you have full permissions?
- Is this happening with any page that you try to copy?
- Are you able to create new pages normally in the affected Space?
- What is the error message, exactly? Would it be possible for you to send a screenshot of it our way?
- Is any other user able to copy and publish the copied page?
- Has this worked at some point?
Let us hear from you!
Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events