Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My blog entries are no longer showing up in my recently updated macro and other macros

Ben Oksman January 6, 2021

New blog entries are not showing up in my recently updated macro even though i have no filters on the macro. This was working until a couple days ago.

This looks like a bug related to system change., 

2 answers

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2021

Hello @Ben Oksman !

As I understand, new blog posts do not show up in the “Recently Updated” macro after you post the blog post.

I have tried to replicate it but was unable to. Here is what I see in both “Recently Updated” an “Recently Updated Dashboard” macros:

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 09.21.08.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-08 at 09.21.44.png

Here are the steps I took to achieve this:

1. Created a new page
  2. Placed the macros
  3. Published the page
  4. Created a new blog post
  5. Published the blog post
  6. Refreshed the page where I placed the macros

With this in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions:

1. What happens if you create a new page and place a “Recently Updated” macro in it looking for blog posts?
  2. Is this behavior present in all pages that contain the “Recently Updated” macro?
  3. Was your blog post posted on the same space where the “Recently Updated” macro was created?
  4. Is there any specific set of steps you took to achieve your current results?

Let us hear from you!

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

I think there is a delay. In my case 3-4 minutes. My blog post and new page showed up. I have no filters set on mine. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events