My Spaces - Font White on White Background

David Novak July 26, 2017

In the "My Spaces" list in the left nav all my space names are in white and I'm using a white background. Occassionally with Modzilla I see black font in the "My Spaces" section, chrome never, it's always white.

Is there a setting to control font color in the left nav?

To note - all other font is black on my white background. It's just the "My Spaces" section where I'm having white font on white background issues.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2017

Hi David,

The left nav can be customized but if it's white instead of grey then it's probably already customized somewhat.

Please let us know more: Are you using a custom theme? What version of Confluence are you running?

Please attach a screen shot (using the little camera button) so I can better understand what the My Spaces section looks like in your sidebar.

Thanks,

Ann

David Novak July 31, 2017

Hi Ann.

I was just going to get you that screen capture but now it's a gray bar with black text. No more white. No config changes here on my side.

We are on the latest version of Ondemand. I'll admit I'm having a tough time finding the exact version number.

It has mysterously fixed itself and all team memebers are now happy.

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2017

"All team members are now happy" that is music to my ears. Have a great week!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events