Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Properties Bar is only small, I don't get any advanced options like boarder, link and properties? What am I doing wrong?

james March 22, 2015

I'm on latest versions of safari and chrome  with the most recent versions of confluence hosted. What is going on, I cannot add links to images.

2 answers

0 votes
james March 25, 2015

Figured it out, I was uploading the photos from files. I tried the Drag and Drop function and the images began appearing with the full size tool bar. Strange but I am glad I figured out a way around.

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2015

Hello James, here are some queries to help us narrow the issue down: can you add links to other elements? Does this happens with any image, or just a specific type of them? This happens from other workstations too, or from a single computer? When has this started to happen, if recently - were there any changes to Confluence settings, or add ons pool? With this answers we can provide further assistance, a screenshot may also help to determine what is going on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events