Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Confluence Environments to Sync (Disconnected)

Matt Topper June 19, 2012

I work in a spot where we have all of our development happening on one network and when we do a release we push all the confluence content up to another network that our customers are able to see in production. Our production wiki is a living wiki whereby customers can comment, add items to the FAQ, etc. We're trying to figure out the best way to migrate our dev documentation up to production and not stomp on any changes that have happened since we pushed the last release from dev.

1 answer

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2012

Confluence Command Line Interface can be used to push updated pages and attachments without losing page history or comments. But if you need to merge updates, you will need some sort of automated or semi-automated diff and merge and you will need to consider whatever that is wiki or 4.x storage format.

Matt Topper June 19, 2012

Thanks Bob, I'll play with the CLI and see what I can come up with this weekend. I <3 3 way diff merges :banghead:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events