Multi excerpt plugin and Ad Hoc workflows

Hello

we are using Conflunce 4.3.2 with Ad Hoc workflows 3.3.3 and Multi Excerpt plugin 4.3.1.

We noticed that the multiexcerpt plugin used on published pages is including blocks from draft pages. We feel that this is wrong and draft pages (hidden from public) and their content should not be made visible.

Does anybody have the same issue or even resolved it?

Best regards,
George

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello George,

I didn't see this kind of behaviour with other customers yet, but since this is related with third-party plugins and it seem very specific with these plugins, then I would suggest to make a contact with each plugins's provider to see if this is a known behaviour from their side and if there's some specific solution for this kind of problem.

The Ad Hoc workflows is developed by the Comalatech and you can contact them by the following:

support@comalatech.com

https://comalatech.zendesk.com/

The Multi Excerpt plugin is developed by the Artemis Software, the contact is the following:

help (at) artemissoftware.freshdesk.com

http://www.artemissoftware.net/

720-515-6760

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

LJ.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

473 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you