Moving Pages in List Pages-Tree View

Shreena Patel September 24, 2012

Hi there,

I have never had an issue with going to the List Pages-Tree View and moving pages around. Today, I tried to move a page to the top level and it kept freezing, regardless of whether I open a fresh browser or refresh it or logout and log back in again. Is this a bug? I don't seem to have the ability to move it anywhere.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Shreena

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2012

I reported this as a support issue - JST-46449. I will add a pointer to your question in that.

Shreena Patel September 25, 2012

Thanks, am I meant to be able to see it? When I clicked on the support issue link, it said I didn't have permission. See error message provided below:

Permission Violation
It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform.
If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2012

Atlassian support restricts the tickets to the reporter, in this case it is Bob. That is why you are unable to see it. That support case has been change to a confluence bug report which you can see in the below link.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26647

Shreena Patel October 11, 2012

Sorry for the poke, checked out the Confluence bug link and it says it will be deployed on 15th Oct so I will wait a couple of days. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events