Most Viewed macro

adam glegg June 19, 2013

Hi All,

Just a quick questions is there any Macros that will display the "most clicked" or most viewed pages on Confluence ? i have had a search for them, however the only ones i can find restrict performance of Confluence itself.

Regards

Adam Glegg

7 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
twong_atlassian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2013

I'd utilize google analytics for that, but check this thing out:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=154239308

6 votes
Marc Moroz January 4, 2019

So the answer is "No. Atlassian doesn't provide something as basic as Most Viewed or Popular pages."  Use Google Analytics or buy another plugin.

1 vote
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2018

Hi Adam,

please take a look at our app Favorite Pages. This app continuously your page visits and display the list of top visited pages. You can set hotkeys for their quick access from any place in Confluence. Additionally it shows the list of pages saved for later. So you can instantly transition to their editing without any additional browsing through spaces.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Vadim Rutkevich [StiltSoft]

1 vote
Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 19, 2013

It's not a macro, but you can view "Most Popular Content" in the Space Admin > Activity section of a space to see which pages of that space are most popular.

There is the Viewtracker Plugin, but it displays data on a particular page or blog, it doesn't compare pages to display popularity.

Hopefully someone else answers with what you are looking for, but maybe one of those would assist you in the meantime? :)

0 votes
Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2013

Oh, thanks Oliver! My instance doesn't have the Reporting Plugin that you speak of installed, so I wasn't aware of that. The functionality is a lot like the activity section of Space Admin, however (although the graphs shown in the screenshot you provided look nicer). :)

0 votes
Oli S
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2013

Hi Natalie Hobson, of course you are able to create such an overview with the Viewtracker (not only on the page /blogpost ).

You can use the Space reports: http://bitvoodoo.ch/plugins/confluence-viewtracker-plugin.html#space-usage-reports

0 votes
adam glegg June 25, 2013

thanks so much for that guys !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events