More Storage Providers for Ink File Picker? Egnyte?

Kent Schumann August 18, 2013

Will you be adding Egnyte to the list of supported platforms? They aren't as big as Box.net but they are probably the second largest business-focused storage platform provider behind Box.net. We have used them for a while. They can do WebDav but i'm not sure if that would be the best way to use your add-on.

4 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 21, 2014

Hi @Kent Schumann,

AppFusions has just released Egnyte in Atlassian Confluence and also Egnyte in Atlassian JIRA.

This is in addition to the existing sustained and supported Atlassian Document Management integrations (such as Dropbox, Box, Alfresco, Google Drive and more coming) that we offer. Each is plug and play and will get you going quickly.

Best wishes, David.

2 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014

Here is a video of the Egnyte in Confluence shipping now, released summer 2014.. 

Solution based on much AppFusions' doc management system (DMS) integration experience with Atlassian platforms since 2010. 

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T649dY1k_w0

0 votes
Tony_Pelosi October 20, 2014

@Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions],

I desperately want this plugin but I'm using Atlassian On-Demand and I can't find it in the Atlassian MarketPlace. I enabled the setting to upload external plugins, but On-Demand requires the URL to the plugin on the Atlassian MarketPlace and doesn't allow uploading of plugins from file. Is there a reason this plugin is not available in the Atlassian MarketPlace? I'm on a 50 user instance so that would be $1100 for AppFusions!

0 votes
AKQA SYSADMIN September 12, 2013

+ 1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events