More Storage Providers for Ink File Picker? Egnyte?

Will you be adding Egnyte to the list of supported platforms? They aren't as big as Box.net but they are probably the second largest business-focused storage platform provider behind Box.net. We have used them for a while. They can do WebDav but i'm not sure if that would be the best way to use your add-on.

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
David Simpson Community Champion Jul 21, 2014

Hi @Kent Schumann,

AppFusions has just released Egnyte in Atlassian Confluence and also Egnyte in Atlassian JIRA.

This is in addition to the existing sustained and supported Atlassian Document Management integrations (such as Dropbox, Box, Alfresco, Google Drive and more coming) that we offer. Each is plug and play and will get you going quickly.

Best wishes, David.

Here is a video of the Egnyte in Confluence shipping now, released summer 2014.. 

Solution based on much AppFusions' doc management system (DMS) integration experience with Atlassian platforms since 2010. 

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T649dY1k_w0

+ 1

@Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions],

I desperately want this plugin but I'm using Atlassian On-Demand and I can't find it in the Atlassian MarketPlace. I enabled the setting to upload external plugins, but On-Demand requires the URL to the plugin on the Atlassian MarketPlace and doesn't allow uploading of plugins from file. Is there a reason this plugin is not available in the Atlassian MarketPlace? I'm on a 50 user instance so that would be $1100 for AppFusions!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Confluence

Add-on evaluation with confluence templates

Atlassian market place contains number of Apps/Addons which improves the capability of out of the box Atlassian products. It is good to follow a plugin evaluation process before install add-ons. So t...

81 views 10 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you