Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Activity feed

vladimir.radenovic November 7, 2019

Hello,

Under Activity Feed where are
-> all updates
-> popular,
I would like to add one more one more column which will fetch all the news regarding reports that are using specific template.
Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 16.10.16.png

Is that possible?
Thx

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2019

Hello Vladimir,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to have you!

It's not possible to modify the results of the Activity Feed. 

I did notice that you raised the same request with the Support team, and they have shared the following feature request for your requirement:

• CONFCLOUD-27952 Ability to customize the Dashboard Activity Stream like the Activity Stream macro/gadget

My recommendation would be to apply a label to the existing template so that pages created with this template in the future can be easily collected. Per Blueprints and User Created Templates > Create your own template under Labels:

Choose the  at the top of the page to add labels to your template. These labels will be added to all the pages that get created with this template.

You can use this information to organize your content in the future in a page in Confluence, such as using the Content by Label macro. See Use Labels to Organize your Content for more details.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events