Missing Usermanagement after OD import

B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2014

We have imported an OD dump of Confluence, and It seems fine - but the Users and Groups Management are gone, both for SYSADMIN and other logins.

The /admin/users/browseusers.action works fine....

I have tried to import in a OD and in the latest Confluence, same issue

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2014

This is caused by a black feature enabled for OD.

Try the resolution in this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=653951453

EDIT: Same resolution, but this link applies better to your problem: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/User+and+Group+Management+Links+Disappear+From+Admin+Panel+After+Upgrade+or+Migration+to+5.6.X

B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2014

Excellent (smile) Thanx - solved !!

0 votes
B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2014

The import and OD dump seems fine otherwise, it just the missing menu items. We can add and change users via /admin/users/browseusers.action - so all user and groups are intact etc...

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2014

Hi Normann,

I believe that something is wrong with the OD dump. As far as I know, the users and groups should be on the database. can you confirm this by running a SQL query in the database?

select * from cwd_user; 
select * from cwd_group;

Confirm if there are rows in those tables above and if they are missing, I suggest to request another backup from the cloud team.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events