Missing Usermanagement after OD import

We have imported an OD dump of Confluence, and It seems fine - but the Users and Groups Management are gone, both for SYSADMIN and other logins.

The /admin/users/browseusers.action works fine....

I have tried to import in a OD and in the latest Confluence, same issue

3 answers

1 accepted

This is caused by a black feature enabled for OD.

Try the resolution in this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=653951453

EDIT: Same resolution, but this link applies better to your problem: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/User+and+Group+Management+Links+Disappear+From+Admin+Panel+After+Upgrade+or+Migration+to+5.6.X

Excellent (smile) Thanx - solved !!

0 votes

Hi Normann,

I believe that something is wrong with the OD dump. As far as I know, the users and groups should be on the database. can you confirm this by running a SQL query in the database?

select * from cwd_user; 
select * from cwd_group;

Confirm if there are rows in those tables above and if they are missing, I suggest to request another backup from the cloud team.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

The import and OD dump seems fine otherwise, it just the missing menu items. We can add and change users via /admin/users/browseusers.action - so all user and groups are intact etc...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

261 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you