Missing Confluence "mentioned-in"-links in JIRA

Fabian Toth September 30, 2013

Hi,

i have connected Confluence and JIRA successfully through a bidirectional application link. It was possible to search for JIRA issues in Confluence and create a link within a Confluence Page. After that there was automatically and "mentioned-in"-link to the respective page in JIRA. So far so good.

Now i have upgraded JIRA from version 6.0.7 to 6.1 and i have also restored a backup with newer data from and productive JIRA envoronment into my test environment.

After that i have configured the application links and it possible again to search for issues in Confluence and create links. But now in JIRA there are no "mentioned-in"-links.

Can anybody tell me why JIRA don't create this links?

Thanks!

Greetz Fabian Toth

4 answers

0 votes
Pierre Leroux October 29, 2016

I have the same issue on my Cloud instances of JIRA and Confluence.

@William Zanchet [Atlassian] : I cannot remove the application links (the only option I have is "go to remote").

0 votes
andreloc May 11, 2014

Thank you! It worked.

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2014

Hi Fabian,

I'd suggest you to re-do the application links, I mean delete the current one, and then try to do it again, making sure that you have configured trusted application/Oauth and basic acess.

I hope this helps.
WZ

0 votes
andreloc May 8, 2014

I am having the same issue. Any news about this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events