Missing Confluence "mentioned-in"-links in JIRA

Hi,

i have connected Confluence and JIRA successfully through a bidirectional application link. It was possible to search for JIRA issues in Confluence and create a link within a Confluence Page. After that there was automatically and "mentioned-in"-link to the respective page in JIRA. So far so good.

Now i have upgraded JIRA from version 6.0.7 to 6.1 and i have also restored a backup with newer data from and productive JIRA envoronment into my test environment.

After that i have configured the application links and it possible again to search for issues in Confluence and create links. But now in JIRA there are no "mentioned-in"-links.

Can anybody tell me why JIRA don't create this links?

Thanks!

Greetz Fabian Toth

4 answers

I am having the same issue. Any news about this?

Hi Fabian,

I'd suggest you to re-do the application links, I mean delete the current one, and then try to do it again, making sure that you have configured trusted application/Oauth and basic acess.

I hope this helps.
WZ

Thank you! It worked.

I have the same issue on my Cloud instances of JIRA and Confluence.

@William Zanchet [Atlassian] : I cannot remove the application links (the only option I have is "go to remote").

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in New to Confluence

How to use Confluence Cloud for stakeholder management

Most of us don’t need much convincing that stakeholder management is important. It just makes sense that keeping everyone in-the-know on projects and assigning clearly defined roles is key to having ...

1,079 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you