in Create Blueprints Window.

Is it normal ?

Thanks.

3 answers

1 vote
SarahA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2013

Hallo eKyNoX

It depends on your version of Confluence. In Confluence 5.0, the Create dialog will show just Blank Page, Blog Post, and any templates that you and other users may have added to your site. If no-one has added any templates, then it's quite fine to see only Blank Page and Blog Post.

In Confluence 5.1, you should see Blank Page, Blog Post, your own templates, plus 3 blueprints: Meeting Notes, File List, and Product Requirements.

I hope this answers the question!

Cheers, Sarah

0 votes
Normann P. Nielsen (Netic)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2013

Well, in the Create Window, there should be several Items, but have You checked Space Permissions?

A bit of the same context, I have 2 Confluence instances, both 5.1 that does the same :

When Creating File List, the UI Dialog just hangs

Upon Create - Product Requerements (and a few other types) - the Dialog gets blank with a "lets get started" title...

Hope I am not to much Off-Topic

0 votes
Normann P. Nielsen (Netic)
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2013

Well, in the Create Window, there should be several Items, but have You checked Space Permissions?

A bit of the same context, I have 2 Confluence instances, both 5.1 that does the same :

When Creating File List, the UI Dialog just hangs

Upon Create - Product Requerements (and a few other types) - the Dialog gets blank with a "lets get started" title...

Hope I am not to much Off-Topic

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events