Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration never fnishes

Andrew Clements August 13, 2022

I am trying to migration a Confluence 6.15.10 server to cloud using the Migration Assistant, but cannot get it to complete. It says it has "completed" about 10 spaces (although they are not visible when I login to the new cloud site), and the remaining 40 odd space are sitting at 40%, with an "in progress" indicator. The estimated time was one hour, but it has not progressed in the last 2 days. The catalina.out log is filled with "
14-Aug-2022 15:28:50.519 WARNING [Catalina-utility-4] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadCompleted Thread [http-nio-8090-exec-12] (id=[245]) was previously reported to be stuck but has completed. It was active for approximately [177,223] milliseconds."

messages, but no error messages (in the log or on the UI). I have tried cancelling and restarting, but this has no effect.

How do I "reset" or find an error, and try again? Is there any other way to migrate?

1 answer

0 votes
Andrew Clements August 13, 2022

Looks like if I migrate up to 10 spaces at a time, it will work. I have 57 spaces, so about 6 batches should do it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events