Mentions don't show well in MS Outlook

MailHarm.png

We have one colleague who get mentions in Confluence like this. What is wrong and where? 

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

They've not got access to JIRA, so outlook can't fetch everything referred to in the email.  May need whitelisting in the outlook settngs

That's not true, he has access. I'll have a look into the whitelist

Ok, could you also check what happens when other users get similar emails? (Sorry, that sounds obvious, but I want to be sure that the problem is in his settings somewhere and not with what Confluence is sending. What we're looking for is the difference between a working email and a non-working one, and a comparison might help us. In other words - does the same email work for you? Might also be interesting to see what you get if he forwards you the actual email, rather than a screen shot)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

462 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you