Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting notes: gathering goal info

Gretchen Helms March 13, 2017

I have a very long list of Meeting Notes for my project.  Each Meeting Notes page has a Goal listed for that meeting (using the standard Meeting Notes template, the Goal is just a Header2 format, nothing special).  It's a headache clicking on all the Meeting Notes to find one with a specific Goal.

Is there a way I can have my Project page create a table with the date and link of the Meeting Note in column 1, and the Goal from that page in column 2?  That would make it a LOT easier to manage my meetings.

2 answers

0 votes
Gretchen Helms March 20, 2017

Thanks, Steffi!  I got the macros working and reporting.  Now I have a new challenge.

My project info for my projects lives on a project page, with page properties macro called "project".  I also have a status update macro created that uses a page labelled status-update and a page properties macro called "status-update".

I have a report that shows the pertinent project info: Name, Owner, State, Due Date (all from the project page/macro).  I have a second report that shows the last status update in the past week.

Is there a way I can concatenate these macros?  Ideally I'd like to show the status-update macro as the last item on the page properties report that shows me the project info.

Steffi Frank March 20, 2017

I am afraid I did not understood your intention. Maybe screenshots will help?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events