Meeting Notes - Page Properties Report Macro

Steve Sweales
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2013

I use the Page Properies Report macro all over the place within templates and processes I have set up witin our Confluence instance, however I have only just noticed something odd (now it is late for me, so I may just be being dumb) ...

When I look at the default Meeting Notes or File Lists screens (where we have loads of meeting notes and file lists), the report macro only shows 10 items, however the page clearly shows many more children than that.

In pages that I have created to use the macro to show other information, it isn't restricted to 10 entries.

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2013

Hey Steve, the ability to set max results for that macro was included in the 5.1.3 version of Confluence. Before that it was indeed limited to 10 results being displayed. Which version are you running?

Steve Sweales
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2013

We are running 5.1.OD5. We will be upgrading when 5.2 is made available.

Thanks for the info, not me going mad then! :-)

0 votes
Steve Sweales
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2013

Interestingly, the Confluence documentation for the Content Report macro shows an example where the macro has 12 items within it. It must be possible then?

0 votes
Steve Sweales
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2013

I've just noticed that the Meeting Notes and Files Lists actually use the Content Report macro instead of the Page Properties Report macro.

Slight change in the question - How can I get the Content Report macro to show more than 10 entries?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events