Media player

minesh patel July 21, 2013

Does anybody know if there is a media player with controls (stop/start button) for confluence 5.1.4. Just like s yahoo or youtube player.

If so, where do I find it??

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2013
minesh patel July 21, 2013

Bernardo,

I am using confluence version 5.1.4. I installed the Media Element marco. However,when I use it I get error message saying "Error rendering macro 'media-element' : null". Can you explain to me what this means. Does it not work for the current confluence version that I'am using??? Thanks.

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2013

Hi Minesh,

Actually, we don't have a stop/start button in our Multimedia player. However if you click on the video or click with right click on the video, you should be able to "play" and "stop" the video.

With this in mind, I believe this question can turn into an improvement request. So I raised an improvement request as you can see here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-30057

Basically, this improvement request proposes to have a play/stop button on the interface.

I would strongly suggest that you vote on this improvement request to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates. Also feel free to add your thoughts.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

WZ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events