May I know the relationship between the 'Confluence Usage' and the table content in database?

When I search our Confluence System Information I find this.

Content (All Versions)13389
Content (Current Versions)3218

Then I search the database with sql:'select contenttype,count(*) from content group by contenttype' and find this

PAGE11674
BLOGPOST63
COMMENT394
DRAFT171
SPACEDESCRIPTION94
GLOBALDESCRIPTION1
USERINFO927
USERSTATUS1
SUM13325

13389 != 13325

So could anyone explain the relationship between Content (All Versions) and  table content?

1 answer

0 vote

Hello Kai,

As far as I know, the content (all versions) doesn't this query as well, checking the entire content table and showing the sum of all contents. I can see there are a difference of 64 contents. I'm afraid there might be some corruption in the content table or there was deleted data recently and the index haven't refreshed yet.

I recommend to shutdown confluence and rebuild indexes from scratch. Then restart confluence, rebuild indexes and check for the results again.

if the issue persists, you might be facing some bug with the application or some database corruption. I recommend to get in touch with Atlassian support if you continue seeing those issues.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

1,383 views 24 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you