Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May I know the relationship between the 'Confluence Usage' and the table content in database?

kai liu November 3, 2014

When I search our Confluence System Information I find this.

Content (All Versions)13389
Content (Current Versions)3218

Then I search the database with sql:'select contenttype,count(*) from content group by contenttype' and find this

PAGE11674
BLOGPOST63
COMMENT394
DRAFT171
SPACEDESCRIPTION94
GLOBALDESCRIPTION1
USERINFO927
USERSTATUS1
SUM13325

13389 != 13325

So could anyone explain the relationship between Content (All Versions) and  table content?

1 answer

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2014

Hello Kai,

As far as I know, the content (all versions) doesn't this query as well, checking the entire content table and showing the sum of all contents. I can see there are a difference of 64 contents. I'm afraid there might be some corruption in the content table or there was deleted data recently and the index haven't refreshed yet.

I recommend to shutdown confluence and rebuild indexes from scratch. Then restart confluence, rebuild indexes and check for the results again.

if the issue persists, you might be facing some bug with the application or some database corruption. I recommend to get in touch with Atlassian support if you continue seeing those issues.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events