Makro - Most viewed Pages / Most Likes

Eric Brahmann January 21, 2018

Hi all,

is there a Macro available, that will show the most viewed pages?

And if, can you specify a Date range / Space / Parent-Page / Label?

We are not using the Cloud

Best regards,

Eric

- Does not work: {popular} 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2018

You will need to install an add-on that tracks views, then you'll be able to ask that for the most viewed pages.

Eric Brahmann January 22, 2018

Thanks for the idea!

You mean the plugin Trackviewer?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ch.bitvoodoo.confluence.plugins.viewtracker/server/overview

I think it is nice, but not exactly what I am looking for right now. I want to use Likes / Views within the out of the box Confluence Search and the out of the Box Confluence Makros

- I would like to have option to search for pages with at least one Like

- I would like order the search results by Count of Views

- I would like to show the most popular Confluence pages (by likes) (Content by Label with the option "Show only pages with at least 10 Page visits)

Is this possible out of the box? If not, is there a Plugin giving this functionality? I guess within Trackviewer it is not possible.

Eric

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2018

Yes, Views and Likes are different things.  You'll need something like Viewtracker for views, but likes are another thing.

For likes, I've always used https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.rate/server/overview (It used to be the only one available for a long time, and I used it a lot well before I joined Adaptavist).

It lets you report on things like "at least one like" and "most liked"

Like Ольга Эрман likes this
RVal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2018

Hi Nic,

I am trying to solve the same issue in my Confluence instance - to show most liked pages. I tried the Adaptavist plugin you pointed to but looks like it shows pages based on it's own rating - not based on Confluence native Pages Likes. Is there any way to show list of pages ordered based on how many likes the pages have ?

Jan November 19, 2018

...same here, Rating Plugin looks great but does not help at all if you would like to refer to Confluence likes

Like # people like this
Phil October 1, 2019

Any ideas for other solutions would be helpful! I'm looking for a solution as described in Erics starting post. 

1 vote
Sofia Neto Canário September 12, 2019

I have used a Content Report Table, and selected the "Show Likes". I haven't figured out a way to order results by page likes, but I can export that info and easily get the insight I need. Hope it helps!

Michelle Rau good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2019

I tried this too Sofia. How did you export the information?

Jan Priebe December 11, 2019

Would be helpful if this did not base on labels. Or is there a possibility to enter a wildcard for all albels in content report table? 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events