Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make "All Updates" default tab for all users on their dashboard?

AndreasMü April 17, 2013

Currently, it's always Favorite but I was wondering if there is a way to configure this so that the default is "All Updates".

Any idea?

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Oli S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2013

Hi Andreas

You could ad the following JS in Confluence Admin -> Custon HTML -> At end of the HEAD

<script type='text/javascript'>
jQuery('#recent-updates .menu-item.all a').click()
</script>

AndreasMü April 21, 2013

Hi Oliver,

thanks for your answer! With your solutin a user cannot override the selection of "All", can he/she?

Best regards,
Andreas

1 vote
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2013

Regarding this error I've hearded that when you add an image to this page which is attached on another page and not this one then you got this error.

Resolution:

You must add every image as an attachment on this page and not "link" to another pages image

0 votes
AndreasMü April 18, 2013

Not sure if this answer fits my question :-/ It just about the dashboard because I want to make "All updates" the default tab for every user unless he/she changes it.

Background: Most people in our Confluence just see just "Popupar" but it often occurs that they miss updates which are important but are not marked as "Popular" by Cofluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events