We have a similar problem as this , but the suggested steps have not worked for us.
After upgrade from Confluence 5.8.9 to 6.2.0, we are having issues with page macros. Some tests we ran:
Plugin cache was done after upgrade, before startup
Just fyi - we also rebuilt the index from scratch, before startup
This article does not appear to relate to us
Default Macro Metadata Provider plugin was aleady enabled by system
Looking for some other suggestions to check. Thanks :)
I would suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support for this now, as it could be that you will need to rollback and do the upgrade again, but hopefully thats not the case.
I would suggest going into plugin safe mode and see if you still have the issue. That would eliminate any plugins being the issue
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs