Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro that display short summary of all releases on one page

Illia Mozghovyi May 30, 2016

Hello, 

We have a Confluence space where we keep information about our releases. One space page contains information about one release. Name of the page is a release name (see Picture below). Details about each release like Customer, Location, Release Date and Description are displayed in form of table on a page (see Picture below).

2.png

We need some macro that allows showing summary information (Release Name and Description, see Picture below) of all releases on one separate page of the space. But Release Name and Description should not be “copy-paste” into the summary. It should be somehow retrieved from pages with release information. 

3.png

Which macro can I use to display short summary of all releases on one page?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Reiner _smartics_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2016

I think the Page Properties and Page Properties Report (please refer to "Columns to show") macros will help you to achieve this. These are part of the Confluence installation.

If these macros do not support all your use cases, you may have a look at the Document Properties Marker Macro and the Display Table Macro of the commercial projectdoc Toolbox (where I am one of the authors of). Here is a (maybe biased smile) comparison of features.

Illia Mozghovyi June 5, 2016

Thank you! smile

Robert Reiner _smartics_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2016

I'm happy that I could help! smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events