I am having some issues with macros while upgrading confluence. I am going from version 3.5.6 up to version 5.6.6 (following the step up instructions for upgrade - did not just start with the 5.6.6 installer)
Post upgrade I am getting "Unknown macro: 'listlabels'" along with the same message for gallery and excerpt. There may be more I haven't found yet. Any ideas as to what the issue is?
Sometimes after an upgrade, macros have to be re-installed or enabled. Have you tried that? Take a look at the Manage add-ons page to see if they're listed. We perform upgrades on the dev server first before updating production. After the dev upgrade, I compare the list of macros on dev to production. There's usually a couple of macros missing. Re-installing them solves the problem. This gives me an idea of what to expect when upgrading production.
Perfect - I had updated all the user installed plugins, but did not look at the system installed plugins. My "Advanced Macros" system plugin was not enabled. Problem solved. Thanks for the quick answer! P.S. - This was in a dev environment too - just to clarify so it didn't sound like I had performed this on production without testing :)
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs