Macro Toolbox for Cloud issues with loading macros

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2016

It used to work just fine but now getting

Unfortunately there was an error loading the HTML macro. If your page has restricted access, ensure the "Macro Toolbox for Cloud" user has permission to view and then try refreshing the page.

on all pages that have these macros

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2016

Hi Art,

We're taking a look to see if we can identify the issue. We haven't been able to reproduce it yet so I'll jump onto email with you to get more information so we can help resolve it.

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2016

I put a support ticket into Attlassian and asked to add you guys to it.

Thanks

Art

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2016

OK so after ~ 30 mins its working again. Very strange.

Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2016

We've just added some extra logging on our side so if a macro does fail to load again we'll have more information to diagnose why.

Mia McMillan December 20, 2016

Hello,

I'm also encountering the same problem. In my case it says:

There were errors rendering macro:

• Unknown error. Status is 401

on all pages where this macro is used. Please let me know how this issue can be addressed.

Thanks.

Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2016

Hi Mia, there's a bug with Confluence Cloud that Atlassian is currently investigating that causes cloud add-ons to not display.

http://atlassian.statuspage.io/incidents/3hzqdpjrggrq

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do but wait for Atlassian to resolve the issue. If you like you can subscribe to updates at the link above.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-45614

0 votes
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2016

We haven't found any issues on our end as of yet – all appears stable. I just sent you another email: if you can email back any screenshots and specific pages that were having an issue it will help us pinpoint what's causing it.

We'll do everything we can to resolve this quickly.

0 votes
Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2016

Tim, it has been totally unreliable this last few days,. Most of the time it works but then we get the errors which might last for 30 mins or so  and then it fixes itself. Is it something with your server or ? We have not had any issues with your plugin until now,. It is a very useful plugin and we use the macros a lot  so getting to the bottom of this is urgent for us.

Thnaks

Art

0 votes
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2016

Please raise an issue with support.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events