cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lucene Compatibility Plugin - Confluence 5.1

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2013

Where can I re-download this plugin to install it? It was giving me trouble so I uninstalled it only to find other plugins had dependencies based on this one.

I'm having trouble finding it on the Atlassian Marketplace.

I find it a little odd that it showed up in the "user installed" plugins section. Had it been in the system section I'd have left it alone.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

Solution was to uninstall and reinstall Team Calendars... then clear our a few folders so Confluence could rebuild my "contributors macro"

0 votes
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 23, 2013
Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2013

Yes, but not the solution to the problem. I actually had to uninstall and re-install Team Calendars.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events