1. Login into Confluence instance and click on Calendars menu
2. In the Calendars screen, click Add Calendar button and select "Add a new calendar" in the subsequent dialog window
3. Expand the location dropdown in Create Calendar window
1. The location dropdown should contain a list of all timezones starting from Africa/Aidjan and ending at W-SU
2. Logged in user's timezone should be selected by default
1. The location dropdown is incomplete since it starts at Africa/Aidjan but ends at America/Lower_Princes.
2. Logged in user's timezone is Not selected by default if it is a timezone after America/Lower_Princes.
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs