Loading issue

jovan savin April 26, 2021

Not sure what changes are needed but I am getting Loading... message on left side of Bog Tree when trying to load 2020 months from January-December it just gives me Loading... message but never loads anything. Checked the space usage for Confluence database we have plenty of space available. Anyone having similar issues, not sure what needs to be checked to resolve this issue?  Here is the screen shot   under 2020 only loading... is displayed but it never loads. Thank you 😊

Blog_Loading2.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2021

Hi Jovan,

I would start with a rebuild of the index, checking from a different computer, checking from a different connection (i.e. on/off VPN), and reviewing troubleshooting and support tools.

From there, I would review logs for related errors, probably tailing when triggering the problem. Let us know if you find anything.

You could also review the following:

Cheers!

jovan savin April 27, 2021

Hi Joshua, Checked the space for our Confluence database plenty of space available, Rebuilt the index took 8hrs thinking that would do it, still same issue.

Since I was not the one installing Confluence and the person that did and supported is no longer with us. What is the path I should go to check the logs/errors it is on our Linux server?  Thank You 😊

Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2021

Hi Jovan,

Start with creating a support zip and then review it. Refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-home-and-other-important-directories-590259707.html if you would like to know the directories better. Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events