Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live search - labels not being recognized

Robson, Stephanie December 13, 2022

Hello, Would anyone be able to help me with this question, I've posted here Live Search Not recognizing label (atlassian.com) ? I would greatly appreciate it!  am not sure how to get more visibility on it.  I can't figure this out and it is severely impacting ,my group's use of the search feature. I have detailed explanation in link above. Thank you! 

1 answer

0 votes
Sandy Johnson December 15, 2022

Hi Stephanie

I've had issues with labels in years past and I seem to remember that reindexing the data fixed the issue. My memory could be faulty on this, so it is not a guarantee.

Sandy

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2022

@Sandy Johnson , but this is cloud where re-indexing is automatic.

@Robson, Stephanie , I responded in the other thread with different challenges. It might be worth opening a support ticket. I am interested in the solution so if you get an answer please add to post(s).

Robson, Stephanie December 16, 2022

@Jack Brickey  Hi Jack, I will happily open a ticket if you can help point me where I fill in a form? Do I need Jira to do that? If so, I'm out of luck, I do not use Jira (sorry, a complete newbie and sort of thrown into it). 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events