Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

List of pages on a main page

Rohit I'm New Here Aug 23, 2022

I have a confluence page that las a list of links to other pages. For example:

• Link 1
  • Link 2
  • Link 3

Each of the above link opens up in a new page. However, the order of the links changes depending on which page is updated. For example. if Page on Link 3 is updated, then the list will show up as 

• Link 3
  • Link 2
  • Link 1

Later if page on Link 2 is updated, then the list will show up as 

• Link 2
  • Link 3
  • Link 1

Is there a way to keep this order of links static irrespective of the order of update?

2 answers

0 votes
Rohit I'm New Here Aug 24, 2022

These are regular webpages providing project status. Each of the link points to a page related to the project. 

Can you please tell me how to:

1.  Find what kind of plugin in being used? How can I see it?

G subramanyam Community Leader Aug 24, 2022

Hi @Rohit thank you for the reply.

I haven't come across this scenario as on date. Currently, this query looks interesting and tagging @John Funk for insights or help us with a solution.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk Community Leader Aug 25, 2022

That one has be baffled as well. I don't know of a reason it would reorder those.   :-(

0 votes
G subramanyam Community Leader Aug 23, 2022

Hi @Rohit welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please be informed, their is no detail available in the native Confluence tool about the web links updates and links getting re-ordered. 

I believe you must be using a market place plugin giving this kind of flexibility! If not, please specify the kind of webpages these links are mapped to and what kind of changes are they.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events