Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List licensed user CFL 7.4.18

Comgest IT Team December 20, 2022

Hi

how to get the list of licensed user (CFL 7.x) as the following procedure is not working as i do not have any atlassian-confluence-security.log file

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-get-a-list-of-active-users-counting-towards-the-confluence-license-298978076.html

thnaks 

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2023

@Comgest IT Team You will need to follow the directions in the linked KB above and turn on logging.  Once the logging is turned on the file will be generated and you can get the information you need from it.  

Comgest IT Team January 3, 2023

thanks but the file  atlassian-confluence-security.log does not exist 

i enabled the DEBUG, browse CFL home to logs folder but nothing with atlassian-confluence-security.log name. i did a find but same, no result

see Screenshot2023-01-03 09_19_03-Window.png2023-01-03 09_20_22-Window.png2023-01-03 09_22_15-Window.png 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2023

@Comgest IT Team after turning on the debug did you go to the license details page and click refresh?  This is what generates the log file.

Comgest IT Team January 4, 2023

hi Brant

yes i did but still no file created ... :'( 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events