Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking or embedding Sharepoint calendar in Confluence

Hideyuki Mukai November 11, 2014

I have not been able to find a Confluence calendar plugin that fits the purpose and I have something that already does the job in Sharepoint.

So while it is not ideal, I would like to be able to reference this sharepoint calendar in Confluence.

Has anyone got any experience in this and are happy to provide me with some guidance?

Thanks

Hide

3 answers

1 vote
Bella Musial December 7, 2017

Hello,

I am trying to display a SharePoint calendar with an iframe. When I enter the URL, and preview or publish the changes - I get just a 'frame' and no view into the calendar.  The URL is an 'https' - could that be the issue, or is it that we have not enabled the Confluence HTML Macros?

Capture.PNG

pradeepkrsharma February 7, 2018

I too also seeing the same when I tried to embed with iFrame.

1 vote
Sonesh June 25, 2015

Anybody found solution to this?

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2015

If you get the free content formatting macros add-on you can put an iframe macro on the page and do it that way.

Sonesh July 6, 2015

Thanks @Davin Studer it works as of now. I would like to know if we can actually sync the Calendars and not embed it thou. But this helped as of now Thanks

Uta Scheidereiter September 13, 2017

Hi, I would be interested in the same thing - how to sync a sharepoint calendar with a team calendar in Confluence. In case there are any new infos - please help. Thanks

Like Peter_Millikin likes this
0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2014

We were wanting to do the same thing. What we had to do was just iframe it ... ugly I know, but it was the only way I found to do it easily.

Hideyuki Mukai November 12, 2014

Thank you Davin. Unlike the rest of the audience here, I am not familiar with what you provided but I will bother our web developers about that!

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2014

An iframe is an inline frame. Basically, it is a way to embed a web page within another web page.

Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events