I migrated a few days ago from cloud to downloaded version of Jira, JIRA Agile and Confluence.
Right now I am creating a Confluence page where I want to link the results of filter. I created a filter on JIRA and I got its ID. If I execute the filter in Jira, it gives back some issues. When I try to set up the JIRA macro in confluence, the output is "No issues found".
This filter is visible to Everyone.
The search string is correct, in fact if I switch to a different (non existing) id, I get a different output message ("The JIRA server didn't understand your search query...").
Also, in the dropdown list on the right side of the search text, I have to values: one is "JIRA", which suppose is the link the running JIRA instance; the other is "JIRA ( myoldhostedurl.atlassian.net...) and if I select it, of course I get a 500 error.
If I paste the filter URL directly in the Confluence page, the result is still an empty list of issues. Where could be my problem?
I tried re-creating the link many times.. but no luck. I haven't tried deleting anything from the DB, though... What do you mean by - references of the old server? Did you search the ENTIRE JIRA (or Confluence?) database? or just specific tables..? I would greatly appreciate help on this... Thanks!
After some time spent on APPLICATION LINK documentation, I figured out that I hadn't paid enough attention to the two-way application links. My flaw was on the access of Confluence to Jira, as I needed to set something like "upgrade to Application link". I am referring to the "old server" as I made a migration, which left some old links on both databases. There should be a specific documentation on this kind of issues, but I'm not sure it relates to the problem you (and I) reported.
I found this document about "How to remove Application link directly through database": https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+remove+Application+link+directly+through+database I followed it to remove any any application links I have left.. but no luck. I also created the Application link with all possible permissions.. The application links seems fine, but still I'm receiving "No search results". BTW - If I ignore the "No search results" message and insert the macro anyways, then after saving the Confluence page - I can see (in the place of the macro) - only the issue count WITH A BLANK TABLE (and of course I checked in the "Display Options" that it's set to "Table" and not just "issue count")
Try to turn on the oauth authentication in both JIRA and Confluence.
In JIRA go to Application Links click Edit -> Outgoing Authentication -> Oauth and click Enable.
The same steps for Incoming Authentication in JIRA.
Also you should do the same in Confluence.
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs