The files I attached last year automatically download to the local drive, any file attached recently just opens a preview. Also, in the context of my team wiki, it doesn't make sense to navigate from attachment to attachment in the preview window. Is there a way I could turn off that feature?
@Rachel Berg here what I did it to get auto-downloadable links in Confluence.
Note: We have Cloud Instance.
1) Attach the file required using "Attachment" option.
2) Now go to the page in Edit mode.
3) Choose to add macro "Attachment". In the preview window of this macro, find your uploaded attachment ..
4) Copy its url. Click cancel. Do not add this macro. We just wanted its url.
5) On the page, make a text linkable (click "Link") , and add url and its required text.
And its done. :)
Phew, Atlassian Team 2021 blew by. With dozens of demos and a handful of keynotes, you may have missed some of the awesome Confluence Cloud sessions. Don't' worry, you can watch them all here or on Y...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events