Our Jira and Confluence instances are propperly connected in the general settings and all the necessary plugins are active and up to date. We do have multiple spaces in Confluence. In most of the spaces, when we paste a link to a Jira issue, it converts to a Jira Issue Macro. In one space tough, this doesn't work anymore. When dropping a link to Jira it simply converts to a hyperlink. Adding an issue by using the macros gui still works. I need to say that in this particular space there are already a lot of issues linked. Is there any limitation of linked issues by space or does anyone have another explonation for this? There are many threads treating similar issues but in most cases I found, Jira links are not converted at all. This case is different, as the conversion works for most of our spaces, but simply one specific space faces this problem.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Thank you for contacting us about this. There are a few things you can try for this first.
Let me know how it goes or if you run into any trouble.
Thanks a lot for your reply. Due to much workload, I hadn't gotten the chance to give you feedback yet.
Rebuilding the index didn't change anything, but I figured out that the problem does not reproduce in Internet Explorer, it seems to bee an issue in Chrome. I Will now wait for the next Chrome release to see, if the issue will bi fixed.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event