Link of title at the top of the page to get to bottom of the page quicker?

Deleted user December 27, 2017

I have a long tabled document.

I'd like to add the titles of each section at the top of the page allowing people to click on the titles to be navigated to that section of the table but I've forgotten how to do this. Can you help please?! 

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2017

Sounds like you want the table of content macro?

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2017

To expand a little on that a little ... the Table of Contents macro will create nested links based on the headings used in your page.

0 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2018

Hey Mary,

just for my understanding and Nic already made a perfect suggestion, about how many titles are we speaking?In case you have for example many similiar formatted headings but only want to link to a few (and excluding headings in the TOC macro is tedious, just use the anchor macro and create anchors for every section and link to them at the beginning of the page (and display them the way you want on your page). I sometimes prefer using anchors as I can play around with a nicer visualization than within the TOC macros.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events