Link Confluence knowledge base to JIRA

Sid Yadav August 17, 2017

Our company has JIRA service desk and a knowledge base with Confluence. When a customer types a request, the knowledge base will pop up from certain tags. However, we want a specific page with all our knowledge base on one page. This was, we can send them the link and they can hopefully trouble shoot the issue themselves. Is there a way to do this?

Please let me know if you need more information.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2017

I'm not sure I understand the question, but it sounds like you mean you want to give the users a list of pages that are most likely to help them?  Or even an index of all pages.

I would probably use a "content by label" macro to give them a list of pages that I had tagged for attention.

Sid Yadav August 17, 2017

Understandable. So I will definetly try that. What I am looking for a basically a page with links to all our Confluence knowledge base.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2017

That can be done without labels actually.  Try the "page index" macro to a page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events