Link Confluence knowledge base to JIRA

Our company has JIRA service desk and a knowledge base with Confluence. When a customer types a request, the knowledge base will pop up from certain tags. However, we want a specific page with all our knowledge base on one page. This was, we can send them the link and they can hopefully trouble shoot the issue themselves. Is there a way to do this?

Please let me know if you need more information.

1 answer

0 votes

I'm not sure I understand the question, but it sounds like you mean you want to give the users a list of pages that are most likely to help them?  Or even an index of all pages.

I would probably use a "content by label" macro to give them a list of pages that I had tagged for attention.

Understandable. So I will definetly try that. What I am looking for a basically a page with links to all our Confluence knowledge base.

That can be done without labels actually.  Try the "page index" macro to a page.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,165 views 20 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you