Lining up 2 zen foundation tabbed sections next to each other

Daniel Samuels May 5, 2014

I am running into an unusual issue. I am designing a new layout for a page in Confluence using Zen Foundation.

I want to have two tabbed sections that sit side-by-side, but when I make the 2nd section into a tabbed section the tab is being pushed down below the other section.

For instance, in the screenshot below I have tried to make two tabbed sections next to each other, but when I make the section on the right into a tabbed section it gets pushed below the tabbed section on the left, so basically the 'City Quick Links' tab and section is being pushed too far down - I want the tabs from both the sections on the left and right to line up at the top.

Anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks,

Daniel

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2014

Hi Daniel,

As explained in the support ticket, this is a known issue with side-by-side floated tabbed-sections, and we are tracking a possible fix for future release.

Thanks,
Kelli

0 votes
Daniel Samuels May 5, 2014

Thanks Kelli - I have created a supprot ticket for it in your system.

Best,

Daniel

0 votes
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2014

Hi Daniel!

Please open a support ticket on this topic: brikit.atlassian.net
(you can just copy and paste the above information.)

We'll communicate there, and then I'll copy the outcome here.

Please include your current versions of Zen and Confluence.

Thanks!

-Kelli

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events