Like option: How to get a report about most liked pages?

Is it possible to create a report about the most liked pages of a site or a space?

2 answers

Arnold,

Clicking on the "popular" tab should show you a list of the most heavily liked and commented pages in your Confluence instance.

You might be interested in enabling the space avtivity plugin for your instnace

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Viewing+Space+Activity

This plugin will get you real time metrics on how often pages are accessed. It may not be exactly likes, but it wil show you the most heavily used pages.

Thank you, Daniel. However, I am more intersted in measuring user satisfaction:

The popular tab is a nice widget, but it offers a unclear combination of user interest expressed through the number of comments and user satisfaction expressed through the number of likes. Further, it neither indicates the measured time it refers to nor offers an option for setting a time frame.

As you mention, investigating space's page traffic won't help in understanding the corresponding user satisfaction. It coulb be used more as an indicator for the user need.

Regards,
Arnold

Hi Arnold,

It would be possible to build a user macro that would iterate through a space or the entire site and create a report for you about which pages or spaces have the most likes etc.

Br,

Sana

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

68 views 3 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you