Like button is not visible for me

Patrik Svennerstam November 7, 2016

Hi,

The "Like" button in the bottom of all confluence pages is not visible for me.

I've tried Chrome and FF. I'm a Confluence-administrator but that should not disable the button I hope?

Cheers

Patrik

2 answers

1 vote
Patrik Svennerstam November 17, 2016

Problem resolved by a Confluence upgrade!

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2016

smile

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2016

Has somebody disabled the Confluence Like plugin in the Manage add-ons page?  (The notes on enabling and disabling plugins are here if you need them.)

Patrik Svennerstam November 8, 2016

Hi Rob,

No its on and work for "all" others. So far its just me that can't see the like button/thumb.

Regards

Patrik

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2016

You won't have the ability to like things if you're just an administrator and not a user.  Are you a member of the confluence-users groups, or any other user groups?

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2016

(And you can't like content you've created, which you probably realise, but just in case....)

Patrik Svennerstam November 14, 2016

I added myself to the default confluence-users group just to be sure, but no difference unf...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events