Licensing doubt

Armenio_Andrade February 22, 2016

Hi there, 

Im from Brazil. I have a company called Qualify Tecnologia that is thinking about buy confluence. 
We are a small-business, so we have up to 7 analysts who will add information to confluence.
I already used confluence in other professional experiences. So im familirized with the tool...
I know that confluence have an export tool, from this pages to pdf documents.

My doubt is if, we from Qualify(analysts) can use this confluence tool to export our client/customers documentation. And deliver to our clients. It is legal for Atlassian??

Sorry for bad english!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2016

Is your question about licensing of .PDFs? The format is open, so there is no problem there.

Armenio_Andrade February 22, 2016

Ok, the format PDF is open. But, my question is. If is totally legal for Atlassian. Use confluence to store data from our clients. And deliver to then by exporting from confluence?

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2016

I can't think of any legality issues, at least not in America.

Your clients might have question having their information in the cloud, but even that is removed by using Confluence Server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events