Licence lower then User Count: No Mockups UI Button, configuration isn't available, mockups doesn't work

We have a 25 user licence for Balsamiq Mockups and confluence users more like this.

Now Mockups UI Button isn't available and we can't add or edit mockups. The Configuration for Mockups isn't available. (grey button) We add a new group balsamiq-mockups-editors but it doesn't work.

is it necessary to use this licence for 25 users or do we have to upgrade the licence?

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Marcel

Your Balsamiq Mockup license must be for the same number of users as your confluence license.

If this is not the case anymore then you will need to update your license.

Best Regards,

Peter

sorry for missspellings. Thank for that answer.

From the Balsamiq web site (http://support.balsamiq.com/customer/portal/articles/113839#users)

"If you purchased your plugin license from Balsamiq

If your plugin license is lower than your Confluence license, you'll have to create a Confluence user group called balsamiq-mockups-editors and add people to it manually."

I have the same problem. I bought 10 users licence (400 USD) while my Confluence installation license is for 25 users.

Now I have a message in Confluence Manage Add-On "Upgrade this add-on license ($600) to match your 25-user Confluence license."

Probably I'll have to contact Balsamiq to sort it out.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

465 views 19 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you