Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Activities Not Displayed on Confluence's Dashboard

Kwang Whee October 24, 2012

The latest activities are not displayed on Confluence Dashboard > All Updates tab. The last update information shown was May 10, 2012.

I have run the rebuild of search index but the result is the same. On the Queue Contents screen, the queue last processed shown was May 17, 2012 14:05.

Please advise, thank you!

2 answers

1 vote
Kwang Whee November 1, 2012

Hi Bruna,

Thank you for your reply. My issue mentioned above is fixed now. The resolution is to assign write permission to the Confluence Home Directory and run the index again.

Cheers,

Kwang Whee

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2012

Hi Kwang

I suggest you to try a rebuild from scratch.

To do that:

a) First shutdown your Confluence.
b) Make a backup of your <confluence-home>/index/plugin and <confluence-home>/index/edge directory if they exist.
c) Remove the <confluence-home>/index directory.
d) If in step 2, you have the <confluence-home>/index/plugin and the <confluence-home>/index/edge directories, create the <confluence-home>/index directory and copy in the backup of <confluence-home>/index/plugin and <confluence-home>/index/edge directories made in step 2.
e) Restart server

You may find more information about this here:

Rebuild the Content Indices from Scratch

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events