Last confluence page does not display Gliffy diagram

Thach Hoang February 27, 2020

I have a confluence page which current version does not display the Gliffy diagram.

The latest Gliffy diagram will appear correctly when I edit, or go to previous revisions of Confluence pages. Moving the Gliffy diagram around the page did not fix the issue.

Other confluences do not have this problem.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated

Hoang

1 answer

0 votes
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2020

Hi Hoang—sorry your diagram isn't showing up! That's quirky and we definitely want to help you troubleshoot.

Are other attachments working on that page? (It sounds like they are—just checking that this is specific to Gliffy!) We've also seen some mis-matched permissions where your diagram is inheriting a set of restrictions that's different from the permissions for your page, so it could be helpful to check those real quick.

If other attachments are working and it looks like your permissions are the same, would you mind reaching out to support@gliffy.com with details on your Confluence instance and the issue you're having?

Thanks!

Thach Hoang February 27, 2020

Hi Samie, 

I tried to insert the same Gliffy diagram into a new Confluence page and it worked.

I tried delete this diagram from the confluence page, save the page, then edit and insert the same diagram. Still no display.

I tried to add a new Gliffy diagram, this new diagram does not display either.

So the problem is not specific to just this diagram, since it does not work with new diagram.

The problem does not appear specific to just Confluence because the display worked with a new page, worked when I select any older revision of the page (will see the latest Gliffy).

The problem does not appear to be specific to any revision of the page, since I tested by adding a dot and save the page. Again the latest page does not display, but selecting the previous page will display the diagram OK (which it did not when it was the latest revision).

Any other suggestion would be much appreciated

Hoang

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2020

That doesn't sound like an issue I've dealt with before, so you will need to reach out to support@gliffy.com so that they can dig into the details with you.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events