Label in Confluence Template - icon vanished

Jason Gorner February 3, 2018

Dear All, up until a couple of days ago (as per the documentation) there was a little icon to press in the template create screen that allowed labels to be added to the new template for use with the pages it produced.

This has now vanished (see pic) and there appears no other way to set labels for a template.

Oddly - those templates i had created a week back with the label functionality operative still spawns pages with the correct labels.  But equally if i try to edit the old template - the label icon is not showing in them either.

This is a conundrum...

Advice would be hugely welcomed.

With thanks

psc label missing template.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2018

Jason,

Are you referring to this? 

Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 3.33.06 PM.png

Assuming from the context of your post, you might be using Confluence Cloud. Could you tell me if you're still having the issue, and you can confirm this is on the Create Template screen and not while creating a page?

I'd like to have a look at your instance if you're still having the issue, but I wasn't able to find a license associated with your email address.

Regards,

Shannon

Jason Gorner April 5, 2018

Thanks Shannon thanks for your kind response.  

At the beginning of February this was an issue that required a fix by Atlassian following a code change. 

It impacted all users and a number of incident tickets were raised by various parties including me - leading to the fix being undertaken.

All works fantastically since the fix.,

Again thanks

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2018

Thank you for confirming, Jason!

I found your ticket and confirm it was related to the bug CONFCLOUD-58971 which is now resolved.

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events