am attempting to add multiple AD Ldap servers for redundancy in confluence. Intended for read-only ldap authentication - don't need confluence to write back to AD
have three servers added with identical configuration settings.
First two servers sucessfully test and synchronise.
Third server returns following error:
[LDAP: error code 34 - 0000208F: NameErr: DSID-03100225, problem 2006 (BAD_NAME), data 8349, best match of: 'ou=people,ou=cusa,dc=cusa=dc=com,dc=au']
difficult to see this as a configuration error, since i have two identical (that i can tell) ldap servers that validate just fine. Have manually copy/pasted config from one server entry to another with no observable change.
1) Any idea where ldap logging is stored by confluence? (windows-based install)
2) confluence does support multiple LDAP connections to same AD?
3) any further tips on troubleshooting.
1. Ldap logging would be in either atlassian-confluence.log or catalina.out
2. No, meaning you cannot add multiple servers into one user directory.
We have the following setup which enables us to have load balancing and fault tolerance:
3. Do you have follow referrals enabled? Are you using SSL?
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs