cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep together in pdf export

Cheryl Schmelzer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2014

How do I keep paragraph or tip macro content from splitting at the end of a page in a pdf export in On Demand?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2014

There is no real solution for this.

In theory it should work with "page-break-before", "page-break-after" and especially with "page-break-inside". For example, adding the following code to your PDF export stylesheet should prevent paragraphs from breaking.

p {
page-break-inside: avoid;
}

The problems is, it seems "page-break-inside" is not supported by the confluence CSS renderer. So all you can do, is try to find some solution with "page-break-after" or "page-break-before".

Cheryl Schmelzer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2014

Thank you, Steffen. I guess I expected this answer, but was hoping there was a real solution. Appreicate your feedback!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events