KBSurvey Error rendering macro 'kbsurvey' : null

BQG Kortex admin August 9, 2013

Hi,

I am getting an error message when using the Kbsurvey macro: "Error rendering macro 'kbsurvey' : null".

I am using Confluence 5.1.5, and Refinedwiki theme. Let me know if there are other options to get user's feedback and reports.

KR

8 answers

1 vote
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2013

Hey,

How about if edit the default question? It works?
Also you may I want to try to Flush the Cache (_Confluence Admin > Cache Statistics > Flush All_).

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

WZ

0 votes
Cedric DEVAUX May 11, 2014

Hi,

I have exactly the problem with Confluence 5.4.4 (test instance) and Confluence 5.3 (production instance).

Someone have a solution?

Thanks,

Cedric

0 votes
Robert Dahlborg February 18, 2014

Hi,

II'm getting the same error message "Error rendering macro 'kbsurvey' : null" when inserting the Kbsurvey macro in Confluence 5.3.4. I can't edit the deafult question. Any idea how to workaround or solve this issuse?

0 votes
ETL January 24, 2014

Yes, if you edit the default question, it works.

0 votes
BQG Kortex admin August 17, 2013

closed question. no answer

0 votes
BQG Kortex admin August 12, 2013

I could not figure out if the kbsurvey plugin was compatible with Confluence 5.1.5. I tried to enable/disable via the confluence add-on admin interface without result. I guess it is not compatible then. Pity, would have been very usefull for our users.

Thanks for your help anyway.

0 votes
Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2013

Same problem here

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events